Lobby is full.
Lobby is full.
Lobby is full.
playing with a mate
Lobby is full.
Lobby is full.
Lobby is full.
Lobby is full.

I don’t really get what you’re trying to say?

Sometimes when you’re playin with your friends game randomly drops some of them out of the party with information that “lobby is full” even when it clearly isn’t.

Its not even randomly, its everyday business and multiple times. Happened to like 20 times yesterday.

Its more like “lobby is full” and people drop 3-4 times before we can actually enter match. Not super annoying, but very frequent.

Yeah, last night @chrono, @XplosionIncorporated, and I were playing some matches and it happened a lot. I had to restart my game 5 or 6 times to try to fix the issue every time it came up.

We are working on a fix for this issue it is a top priority for us.

Sometime i cant play either. I press the button, the game is looking for players, it finds 4 different players. And then it stops. I can see in all slots “player found” but the game is searching and searching… nothing is happening. It doesnt work for an hour or 2 for the most time but this time, even after 3-4h its still the same

This mean you joined Infamous “never starting lobby” just back out and start searching for a game again.

Very nice to read! most of my friends annoyed that very much when we trying play toghether. But i said them hey its a new beta so give them some time and now they are able to fix things like this much faster because its pc only atm :slight_smile: