Limbo free on steam!

Fyi, limbo is free on steam for a limited time only. Grab it while it lasts! I heard it’s a pretty good game, and since it’s free, no reason not to grab it :wink:

Downloaded it. Got it free.

Sure why not, now I have an account where I can do all that stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

It was free on Xbox One too. Not sure if it still is though.

Awesome game, a lot of the puzzles are quite clever. It was a bit short though. Finished it in about an hour and a half. Haven’t unlocked all the achievements yet though so I might go through it again for those.

Oh my god this game is amazing!

Why can’t swim though? Probably how he died is my guess

… How do I pass the Spider?

Don’t give up yet, working the puzzles out by yourself is part of the fun of the game. Experiment with stuff and look around, you’ll get it soon enough. :slight_smile:

I remember seeing the Bear Trap above, I know I need that but I have no idea how to get it down. Do I need to restart and get the log?

Nope, it’s to do with the spider. :wink:

Ohhh! I got it!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Thank you for the heads-up! I was looking at this a while back but I couldn’t justify paying for it.

I beat the game…Goodnight

I really liked it. Its a giant time killer of a puzzle game.

Got it free on XB1 as well and have really enjoyed it. Funny how you will get stuck on a puzzle just long enough to get pissed off and then all the sudden you go “oh duh”.

I like the creepy style of the game and found it cool how there isn’t any music but it pulls it off.