Life is Strange [SPOILERS]

No one made a topic about this yet so I did! Here’s a place to discuss the game, talk about your decisions and playthrough and come up with conspiracy theories about Jefferson and Hurricanes.
And just gonna say now, please put spoilers in a spoiler tag for the people who haven’t gotten as far! Any posts that spoil the game for people could please be moved to Thunderchild’s punching bag/Hell by a leader or above. Also Lagger was right, shit went down in Ep 4. By the Mammoth Birds, it did.

1 Like

Or we could just put [spoiler] in the title.

1 Like

He liked it.
IM DOING IT.

1 Like

So.
Now that there is a spoilers warning.
MR J
YOU SCRUB

2 Likes

Why would he do that D:

Making spoiler warning more warning >:D

OTL I saw this title and got flashbacks of the ending of Ep 4… It still hurts…

1 Like

I’m sure Chloe isn’t dead permanently.

Warren’s Selfie?

2 Likes

Make that ‘Spoilers ahoy’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But Jeff is evil… liek if you cri everytime.

1 Like

That’s a damn good call.

1 Like

I saw someone make a theory where she uses Warren’s Selfie to go back and when she changes what happens to save Chloe the other moon disappears instead of the one that did the first time.

1 Like

No, I’m sure she isn’t. It still hurts.

Ep 4 spoilers;

I suspect, we’ll be tasked with a choice of saving chloe or saving A-bay. The thing that’s always been common is Chloe being killed by something. A train, respiratory failure, gun shot… All of the environmental problems start after she’s saved the first time. The universe tries to correct it, but Max keeps stopping it, which drives the universe to kind of balance it out? And the way it tries to do that is to kill everyone else in A-bay. Either that or it’s because Max took a pic of the butterfly…? Taking that pic causes it to fly off sooner rather than later, and those flaps of the wings at that time cause the butterfly effect, and a storm to brew >_> I doubt that’s true, but it’s a wild hunch XD

1 Like

But Maz can’t rewind. ;~;

But she can only stay inside the Photo’s boundaries so she’s gonna have to somehow warn warren to stop her from going to the scrapyard. That’s assuming she has the Photo on her person.

Wish there were more than 5 eps. It feels a bit rushed. I feel like they could take their time and add a lot more to this.

She’ll most likely warn Chloe, if she’s within the photos boundaries.

Chloe was next to Warren at that time, so she can warn Chloe herself.

She can’t rewind because of the mysterious drug now in her system. Once that wears off, she should be fine.

1 Like

She can, the only thing that stopped her were the sedatives, that’s why she watched Chloe get shot in the head.

2 Likes

But since she can only rewind to a certain point it time (and let’s say the drug knocked her out for an hour or she still can’t rewind with the drugs in her system till it passes later) she can’t rewind to that point.

I’m probably missing something big tho :stuck_out_tongue: