Lets Talk About what we like about zombie games

Lol well mostly t-bagging and every now and then hate messages.

There’s no game like L4D, tank is scary as shit

1 Like

Agreed. The l4d series hit every note. @MissMurder would you be able to tell us what TRS would of liked to improve on the l4d series after all this time has passed?

2 Likes

This topic will be addressed in our dev diary with the co-founders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Surprised nobody had mentioned Dead Rising, the game was pure fun

2 Likes

My mind tricks will not work on you. Strong you are in the Force

2 Likes

You know it was fun but lacked something for me.

1 Like

Oh but you know what, I Loved Resident Evil 4 and then they remade it with Wii controls yay.

But there is one ULTIMATE ALL TIME SUPER INCREDIBLE GAME I ADORE AND HAVE NER SOLD.

ETERNAL DARKNESS

I opted to play this game completely insane and the fact that’s there’s at least 4 continuations of the end story. Oh my. What I Loved about this game was it’s insanity meter and how it affected the game.

That was immersion on a whole new level. Wrap that up with a good story and were set.

1 Like

It can get a little boring at times

1 Like

Dying Light was amazing and the music was out of this world

Also it kinda mentions L4D :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exploring the concept of zombies like The Last Of Us did
it doesnt always have to be a virus that kills you and makes you violent.

the concept of it being a mutated version of the cordyceps fungus that drives humans to spread it’s spores by creating an enviroment for it thats warm and humid AKA a human body, is original.

the amount of creativity that can be put into such a small aspect of the game is really cool to see.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, that stuff is creepy.

1 Like

I want to see enemies like this in TRS next game

Just found out about B4B today and that made my day ! Was waiting for a L4D follow-up for years ! Not much a gamer these days but that will make me come back for more.

Here’s what I am hoping for :slight_smile:

1- I understand it is a new IP and that the new game can’t be the same as L4D, but make it as similar as possible ! I guess many people here were wishing for that 3rd installement.

2- For the campaign, I wouldn’t change the 4 player per teams… unless there could be more zombie players…

3- Splitscreen. I know it is really resource consuming but a 4 player splitscreen would be awesome. Even if only for a specific mode and downgraded graphics. Too many companies forget about the joy of playing couch co-op games. How about a “Foggy nights” mode so this can’t be too graphically taxing ? I’d take any way to make it 4 player splitscreen !

4- I really hope the game won’t fall into too much customization… What I liked the most about L4D is it’s arcade feel. You could jump in and out without worrying about upgrading stuff or your character. You could play 1 game and call it a day. I understand grinding for leveling might grab some players but for others like me it makes me turn away. I don’t have the time to invest anymore so I want to be able to play for the time I have and quit not worrying my friends will be way higher than me because they play all the time and that I won’t be able to play with them later on or will be the weak guy forever. Keep that aspect for L4D intact please !

5- Map progression. I really liked exploring L4D maps and progress through them. The “bunkers” or “hideouts” making you progress in L4D were a great concept. It was part of the core of the game. I’d aim for something similar. I would’nt like it to be some kind of “horde” mode à la Killing Floor. Map progression is FUN !

6- Hordes of zombies. Another thing that made L4D so fun was the overwhelming numbers of fast zombies. Keep those coming.

Thats all I can think of right now. All that being said, I’m sure you guys will deliver ! Thank you very much for making that game !

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums… were all perfectly Sane…

….maybe

1 Like

What did you think of 2 and 3?

That’s a lie and you know it!

2 Likes

2 Likes

You know, I don’t know if I played those… If I played dead rising 2 or 3 they were forgettable.

1 Like