Lets talk about a Wraith Adaptation

-Invisibility that causes an explosion upon reappearing that freezes any hunters caught in the radius
-An upgraded decoy that runs away from hunter presence that can be reactivated to swap locations with the wraith, purely as an escape method
-A LOS ability like abduction, but instead of returning to the starting point with whoever/whatever was grabbed, it teleports the target to a random location on the map
-An electrified aura that deals damage over time to all enemies within the radius

I feel like while some abilities may seem too strong, it balances out by not granting any damage modifiers as well as going so far as to remove damage capability from decoy and from abduction all while keeping the overall feel of the wraith very similar and making it unique at the same time. Just some food for thought here that would be awesome to see implemented into the game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ToiletWraith @TheMountainThatRoars @Buckets_Sentry_Gun @Bot @everysinglemodeverywhere

Isn’t there already a thread on this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Adaptation Ideas 2!

Hi ImMrMeseeks, I’ve moved your adaptation idea to the main adaptations topic. :slight_smile:

It’s good to see new faces so welcome to the forum. I’d recommend reading through this topic to familiarise yourself with the forum.

Again, welcome. I hope you’re here for the long run. :wink: