Rather than complain about all the people who don’t like Evolve for mind-numbing reasons, let’s just fix up the game to pander to them! I’ll start us off with some ideas that should make them happy:
- NO DLC EVER
- In fact, maybe Evolve should cause you to LOSE DLC from other games you own.
- Add a detailed crafting system
- Add zombies to the game. All good games have zombies in them.
- Fully customizable hair and outfits and ZOMG LOOK HOW CUTE I MADE CAIRA KAWAIIIIIIII
- Make it compatible with not only PS3 and XBOX 360, but also Gamecube and Nintendo DS
- Some really cool mounts once you hit level 40
- Player housing
- Dating sim mini-game
- Optional 8-bit retro graphics mode
- For the lonely guys out there, for a small fee, 2K will have a genuine, live female player join your hunter team
- Get rid of the monsters and just have the hunters do a big arena deathmatch and everyone gets sniper rifles that can one-shot kill on a headshot.
- Once you’ve mastered the game, you can still grind out rep points with the various factions for trivial bonuses.
I know I’ve probably missed some. Any more ideas?