Let the blood flow, Bloodborne

Any of you guys looking forward to this beautiful game that will have you pull your hair and cry? Or make you accidentally destroy a part of your house? :heart_eyes:

It looks rather interesting and I would consider getting it.

But I don’t have a PS4. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, you should only play this game in a locked, padded cell.

I’m gonna rent @SalazaarXionon room just for the occasion :wink:

I’m sure Uncle Sal won’t mind.

He gets a friend and I don’t break things! The perfect combo!

As an RPG fanatic this game is a must have :heart_eyes:

I’m not excited in any way whatsoever, and honestly I’m not even sure what the big deal is.

Plus, Dark Souls wasn’t all that hard… just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nevör heard of it,
I dont own PS4 anyways.

Heathen!

@Silverfox It wasn’t to me either :wink: I’m a big fan of the Souls series and I adore the elements of the game so it’s a no brainer for me to get it :grinning:

I think its lame that companies lock games to one console permanently, I had dk1 and 2 but no, im not excited whatsoever for this game. interested I guess, but not excited.

I agree when it comes to third party developers. This move was particularly lame, moving from PS3 exclusivity with Demon’s Souls, to letting Xbox and PC in on the party, and then straight back to being exclusive.

Oh yeah its much worse when you make a game exclusive out of no where when previously it was available on all platforms like tomb raider did. At least gears, halo, infamous, and killzone started out exclusive and didn’t screw previous fans over.

I know what you mean, I also want to play the new Tomb Raider but it’s going to be a timed Exclusive :weary: I really want that game. But I guess the loophole that From Software was capable of making was that it wasn’t exactly a souls series and the Souls series did start on the PS3 as an exclusive

Yeah well it seems to play exactly like a souls game, to me that sounds like if they said the WW2 call of duty games were totally different than the futuristic ones. its just a different version of the same game. im not really that upset, its just lame.

All I just got to do to get it is to go to after school revision groups and fix some things at lunchtimes and I’ve got the collectors edition in my hands!

Yeah I know I’m spoilt XD

The good kind of spoiled :wink:

If only I had a ps4 :cry: ofcourse I wont mind I would love to play the game myself :smile:

Also forgive me if i dont reply soon enugh work has me going for 12hrs or so… It’s busy so by the time i get back home I’ve got no time to do stuff but to sleep…

Yeah my fiancee payed this off for me because I got her Mario party. Never really played a souls game though so this will be first run in with this type of game.

never heard of it what is it? enlighten me

Nope the game I’m most anticipating to release is fable legends… And their cross system game play xD

I’m still bunking at your house :wink:

@Zhoyzu it’s an RPG that requires tactical thinking based on your actions as it could lead you to death or victory. It’s well known for it’s difficulty and it punishes people for making mistakes. If you know of the Soul series then you’ll get the gist of it.