Leonardo Dicaprio wins an Oscar

Well everyone, prepare for the collective end of the world because Leonardo Dicaprio finally received his well deserved Oscar after so much time. :bucket_salute:
######Ironically I was listening to the song “Hallelujah” from Shrek when he was called upon, just sayin’ I was his good luck charm. I got him that Oscar. :wink:

God damn it its 7 in the morning and im working in a bit…

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

Congrats Leo, oh and shedder beat me to this topic lol so there’s another thread of mine like this sooooooo. @Bot or any other you can close the other thread

http://mylolface.com/assets/faces/determined-feel-like-a-ninja.jpg

I honestly feel Leo should have won an Oscar for wolf of Wall Street or catch me if you can, both really good movies he stars in.

I hated Wolf of Wall Street >_<

Loved the Revenant though. Definitely deserved for that one.

About fucking time!

Oh for sure the revenant 100% best Leo movie I have ever seen

I hope it wasn’t Steve Harvey who announced Leo to be the winner.

Bout damn time!

Revenant was Oscar Bait.

I don’t really care about Oscars though. Sort of a meaningless trophy really.

Are you a movie actor? xD

No, but I freaking should be. I would make a great killer in a psychological thriller.

Also I can force cry on command so that’s a plus right?

Actually, I was more surprised at the number of awards Mad Max Fury Road picked up. I mean, I liked it a lot, but I didn’t expect it to win anything.

Me and my friends can’t make jokes like “He’s a better actor cause he has more oscars than Leonardo” now.

Well done Leo!

#####now you can quit your job

######kappa

moment the dude with the fire breathing guitar came out, you knew this shit wasn’t messing around

Leo be like

I’d be concerned if Mad Max didn’t win a single award, specifically in the editing/visuals department.

Yay finally!

But can’t help but feel ABC having other motives and influence for it. But who am I to poop the party.