Lennox Punching Through Walls

I’m just going to ask…Whose idea was this? Because this is stupid. Seriously. Cabot was enough.

AT LEAST make it NOT work on Bob’s wall. It’s just stupid.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is true, but one person in the forum confirmed that this was intentional T__T

1 Like

Mechanics wise, I think I agree with you that it shouldn’t work. In world… It makes sense that plasma could go through stone. Same with Hank’s Laser Cutter, since it was made for cutting through the hulls of starships.

Apparently so…It’s just a bad idea.

If you give TWO hunters an ability that NEUTERS a monster’s ability, give me two abilities- one ranged, one VERY damaging- that ignore shields.

2 Likes

This also helps Lazarus a lot, since I always put a wall to eat a corpse, but with Lennox doing that, not fair :cry:

Yeah, that’s a pretty goofy mechanic. First time I did it I was sure it was a bug. Hard to believe they put that in by design. I think poor Bob already has enough problems as he is. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I don’t think that should be. Noone but cabot should be able to hit through walls. that goes for AS and WB as well…

3 Likes

Behemoth can punch through his own wall as well. Had a Lennox try to close in and punch me through the wall, I punched her right back, and then sent a fissure, and a fire bomb, and incapped her as the wall went down.

2 Likes

I’m sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

6 Likes

Can Parnell, Bucket, Maggie, Torvald and perhaps even Lazarus get a “very damaging” ability that pierces armor against Kraken too? Y’know, just asking.

Anyway, the range on the plasma lance is actually about the same range as Markov’s gun, but without the lock on of course
If you use Rock Wall you have to back a decent distance away, so I see why it can be frustrating.
If it’s not fixed/changed, my only tip is that you place the wall further away from you. About your own body lenght as stage 2 should do the trick, I think, if my memory serves my correct.

1 Like

@MrTalha Ya, now that I am a little (a lot…a tonne >.> ) less salty about it I guess it’s not that bad. I really don’t understand why and I feel like Bob’s wall SHOULD at least cut that range in half but whatever. I’ll just adapt to it. Still, I just don’t think it’s a very good idea. :confused:

1 Like

Macman said himself that he didn’t want any abilities to be nulified, and monster abilities take priority. So yes, I think this is a bug in the case of behemoth’s wall. Unless it’s truely intended for the lance to go through behe’s wall.

3 Likes

Apparently devs already confirmed it’s intended. 'Sides, TRS has lied to us before. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not gamebreaking, I just think it’s really, really not a good thing…

1 Like

I don’t think they’ve really lied to us, I think they change their mind about how things should work.

I truely believe that they are trying to be open with the community on design changes but eh, I’m rambling now.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s intentional, TRS said in stream chat.

I don’t mind it though, I think it keeps things interesting :smiley:

Edit: With rock wall, don’t put it up so close if Lennox is on the team.

3 Likes

its true… you can also punch at fusion plant through the walls of the building.

I know. It’s not hard to counter, it’s not a prevalent mechanic, ya. But when it does happen- say, you’re forced to make a close wall against a Laz to eat a body- and Lenny denies the armor and the strike through the wall- it’s really, really not fun. Or fair. At least that’s how I feel. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m absolutely biased, but screw behemoths that use rockwall to eat :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… I do it… but because I’m a crap monster and I need every cheap tactic I can get. But, nah, if you are in that position then act quick before Lenny can stop you! :wink:

3 Likes

using rockwall to eat a body is a cheap tactic? are you serious?

LEAVE BEHEMOTH ALONE!!!

it’s cheap punching through walls and buildings…

1 Like