Legacy Evolve: Serious Poll Question

legacy

There’s been mixed feelings while playing Legacy Evolve whether the dropship timer for hunters should be a minute and a half or two minutes. Take into account at 0:00 there’s 30 additional seconds animation for hunters to hit the ground. What do you think?

• 1:30 + 30 sec dropship timer
  • 2:00 + 30 sec dropship timer

0 voters

@IWannaBeATiger and @LordBackael I would love to hear why you guys chose the 2:30 option :slight_smile:

I like how Stage 2 dealt with the situation by adding time to the counter the more strikes you got on the Hunters. 2 Minutes was way too punishing, 1 minute 30 is the sweet line I guess.

Either way it’s still long enough to be a bore, so I guess I’ll go for 1 min and a half just because it’s the lesser evil.

I far prefer how Stage 2 managed dropship timer.

Me too. When you’re monster, you feel rewarded when you down hunters because it keeps increasing on each added strike. On Legacy, it becomes cheesy when a hunter dies (being down doesn’t start the counter) because the monster have 2 raw minutes until the other hunters drop on the map, which is a big disadvantage for the hunters already on the map because a 3v1 fight for 2 minutes often result in the monster being superior to the point of whiping the team.

I may be biased…

If I’m playing a strong team then definitely the default setting of 2 minutes. We played 1:30 and the difference it made was huge. Granted I was playing behemoth who’s easier to roach but it’s going to affect the other monsters as well. It started to feel like I would lose because of cheese rather than skill.

But there are times where 1:30 makes a lot of sense if I’m playing a weaker team.

Thanks for the input, I’ve reopened the poll just in case anyone wasn’t able to vote earlier.

Agree with this. 1.30 also gives Laz and EMET buffs IMO. I like the games more at 1.30, but it is tough on a monster if the team are strong.