Laz & corpse Bugs

Nah, I keep my rants private. Thanks though, have an oreo! ~Gibs oreo.~

1 Like

I think after all this time it’s safe to say that it won’t get fixed. Just like dropship bugs that’s been around since alpha. I had hope for a very long time, but it’s gone now. Such game breaking bugs are unacceptable for a competitive multiplayer game.

2 Likes

Lol that neck on Sunny. Reminds me of Vendalra.
Also, please do something, even if that means turning corpses back into cupcakes. Playing Laz is way more frustrating than it should be.

1 Like

I’m having a good time with meme gen tonight

2 Likes

Heh. Jokes aside though… This kind of major, major thing, in these circumstances, is kind of unacceptable in my opinion.

me too…

1 Like

You know those on their own would be appalling. Factor in the other millions of bugs, many gamebreaking, the balance issues and looooong time for content to come out…Kind of looking bad. <.>

yet I still love this game. I dunno, maybe it’s like a bad relationship you can’t get out of…

I’m having doubts, someone save me. :scream:

^ happens like once a week. Then I play with some friends and have a blast :smile:

1 Like

I want to love this game. And it has its moments. They’re just getting rarer these days.

2 Likes

It must be even worse with lag too, at least I don’t have to deal with that too often.

Honestly, the game balance always seems like such a big issue to people on these forums, but in every game, there is always a dominant strat and comp, and while balance isn’t in a good spot right now, I’d much rather see all the bugs fixed with good MM than perfect balance, no joke.

I’d pay for bug fixes and I know that is an awful, terrible thought to have as a consumer. It makes me hate myself for even throwing the idea out there.

1 Like

At this point the bug fixes would be more valuable than the buggy DLC/patches/content…

But why can’t we have both? I mean technically I payed for both.
It’s bothersome to say the least.

I just wished more people appreciated this game for what it could’ve been. Life is a little too bleak at times.
Maybe we could’ve had both, but it’s bad for your psyche to think about what could’ve been. Ugh.

1 Like

No real reason as to why we can’t have both, they just aren’t capable I guess. According to some they’ve actually largely moved on to their next project, but those are rumors.

Anyway, topic.

1 Like

Sunnys Neck O.o

2 Likes

I just noticed-

2 Likes

You keep your rants in :confused:
I explode the foru ms with rage

I’m with ya rose. Losing because of bugs sets my rage meter to the on position. I’m playing on PC now due to my PlayStation wanting to crash every other game (it’s an evolve issue) so I’m at least done dealing with that garbage…god my blood pressure is raising just thinking about all the bugs I run into…PC has its unique bugs I’m learning. Nothing like the PlayStation crashes.

Although it did freeze on me once today during my play session.

1 Like

Oooooohohohoho, you’ve seen nothing yet. :stuck_out_tongue: PC has its own unique brand of equally crippling crashes! :D<G

Oh God…I was so optimistic :frowning:

@MajorLeeHyper fix dis please…dear baby Jesus. I’m sooo sick of game crippling bugs. You a boss I know you can do it Danny boy.

Well I wish they would fix behemoths traversal issues but meh.