Latest MicroPatch Reverted Previous Patch?

The latest micropatch (2.3.8 (PC)) appears to have reverted the mastery adjustments made by the previous patch. So I need to shield “3000 damage in a single game 20 times” for an Elite Shield Drone as opposed to the 2000 damage that the previous patch amended it to, and “Boost jetpacks for 40 seconds in a single game 20 times” for an Elite Jetpack Booster as opposed to the 20 seconds that the previous patch amended it to.

For Slim the the Skilled Leech Gun is back up to “deal 30000 damage” from the 20000 of the last patch.

These are the only ones that I have observed, all others I had either already completed and as such cannot see or else have not reached yet and as such, yet again, cannot see. But I’d imagine if I could see them then it would be much the same.

The Elite Wildlife Buffs and Character Perks remain as the previous patch made them, so those have not been reverted. But the Mastery paths have been.

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? I’m on a PC.

Okay, restarting the game appears to have fixed this issue.

Dunno what was happening there. But I’ll play a test round and see if it happens again.

Should probably have tried turning it off and on again before bringing it to the attention of the forums, but, eh. What can you do?

Edit: Finished another round and it seems to be okay. So, uh, if anyone else gets this then… Have you tried turning it off and on again?

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/in%20before%20the%20lock/grand/star_trek_-_in_before_the_lock_gif.gif