Land Shark?

I’m not one for coming up with abilities, but it’s easy for me to comE up with general concepts fast. What would yall think about a monster where his traversal is he/she goes underground and goes faster, but so hunters could still hit him, a shark fin would stick out of the ground, and if you ran into something with it, it would deal damage? Idk about abilities like I said, but I think it would be a monster that could very possibly exist.
One ability might be he would put a hole in the ground somewhere, and at a set distance away, he can put one more, and travel through them at will with his traversal.
Another would be he could jump high in the air to a target location doing splash damage and going underground on landing.
Third could be something about grabbing a hunter for a duration and doing minimal damage to the hunter while carrying hI’m (so the ability wouldn’t be op).
And last could be something on the lines of throwing a hunter in the hole he made before with his first ability, and they would come out the other hole, or something about putting a hunter in the ground somehow.

What do yall think?

Shhhh…

RULE 1 of Burrowing club WE DONT TALK ABOUT BURROWING
RULE 2 of Burrowing club WE DONT TALK ABOUT BURROWING

.>.>
<.<
<3’s

They tried to do burrowing. The monster that originally became Goliath (Scorpid) burrowed, and I think the Velvet Worm did too. It didn’t work.