Key fine for people who abandon fully assembled lobby!

Yes, I was suggestion that before and Ill do that again and again! Leavers making finding party more and more annoying lately! Plz put small fine, 10 or 20 keys, not much, but at least something to say: just stay and enjoy in damn game!

10 Likes

Breezy approves of this message :+1:

2 Likes

Make it so that they can’t earn keys or xp on their next game, sounds like a good punishment!

11 Likes

Do this and although I love the game I will drop it like a hot potato.

I have a family and might have to leave a lobby for any number of genuine reasons. Phone call, knock at the door, child out of bed.

Some of you really need to get a grip.

8 Likes

Other games have drop penalties, what’s wrong with Evolve having one?

3 Likes

Yeah evolve is pretty unique in not punishing people who delay other people’s games, and that isn’t a good thing.

Why don’t we publish their addresses online and form an angry mob to take those nerds down a peg! STREET JUSTIIIIICE!

6 Likes

So I’m not trying to antagonize you I’m just curious, but if you think Evolve has terrible matchmaking and game modes why do you spend your limited time on it?

Please don’t take this the wrong way, love having you here and hope your Evolve experience becomes more enjoyable

3 Likes

As said in another thread, understanding and fixing what’s leading those players to leave lobbies would be an healthier solution for the playerbase.

I do agree that sometimes, things come up that will force you to have to leave a lobby you were queueing in. Why not make it that the first time you leave (in a game session) you won’t receive penalty or maybe just a time penalty, but if you keep doing it over and over the penalty increases?

4 Likes

Breezy approves of this message too :+1:

1 Like

a simple time penality starting at 10 seconds and the more you leave it will go up by 5-10 seconds until a max of 5 minutes and will reset once you start a game with a full lobby on arcade/hunt beta(i recall that hunt beta does have this but its much harsher).

this dosent seem too harsh and will reduce lobby dodging slightly, as it will not punish people who has an emergency/has to leave the match for an important reason , and punishes slightly lobby dodgers but they wont be able to do it for long until they have to wait for a certain amount of time.

didint legacy beta have this?

1 Like

Just FYI it’s against forum rules to discuss flags

Just a reminder, let’s keep things civilised and on topic please folks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First rule of flag club is that we don’t talk about flag club. Every flag is reviewed by the mod team by hand. If we removed your post, we did so for a reason.

4 Likes

What he said :+1:

Well, if we aren’t allowed to give an honest opinion that is on topic and the main counter argument to the thread, shall we just talk about cooking and knitting instead?

1 Like

I don’t think people will like when the game gets into their pocket…There should be some way of punishing those who leave, but I don’t think this is the way.

1 Like

Perhaps longer wait times then?

Discussion and criticism are encouraged. What was removed was neither of those things.

Now, back on topic please.

3 Likes