[Kali Update] The Lost Variants - Fan Art and Accumulated Information Since The End Of Evolve

stage2

What does sending things in mean?

Thanks! I’m really excited though. Been trying to get my own place for ages. I finally have a job that will let me sustain myself a bit. It’s exciting times!

And @Rapterror , that means a few things. First, I am commissioning the art, so I gotta send proper payment for the awesome work Shika does. In the case of Kali, I intend to pay quite a lot because of how complex/detailed this one is gonna be (that’s the main reason I am waiting. Gonna get stable after the move, then have spending money later). Second, I have a giant document with everything adaptation related that I sort through to give her maximum references to make the art. That part is ready to go!

Oh okay, cool.

The biggest regret i have of Evolve is the unfinished story.

I know everything is sort of already revield but it is unsatisfying.

I would even go as far to say Evolve had better ingame character development then the mighty Overwatch because even after 1 year since it was halted , im still invested in them.

I want to know what happens to hyde.

Did Torvald ever get his vengence?

Does Cabot ever forgive himself for his wife’s death.

Maggie ? Sunny ? Lennox ? Jack ?

I want to know all their stories and what happend to them. I wanted them to be fleshed out and given each their own character.

Even the monsters . Wouldnt it be cool if they found one monster with intellegence (Since the monster were peacefull and intelectual creatures before they were nuked.) ?

A goliath that tries to reason with the humans but gets slaughtered for betraying his kind.

Even thought it is impossible, I have the faintest hope in the back of my head that TRS or some good passionet(Non-greedy like EA) team will one day announce Evolve 2 and it will become a cult classic.

Me trying to wake up the Evolve reddit :

Hyde: He goes half-monster Kala-style. He also gets Daisy, and leads a herd of Monster-Men years after Evac on Shear.

Torvald: No.

Cabot: I don’t recall him ever blaming himself.

Maggie: Dies early.

Sunny: Helps stop the monster invasion and lives.

Lennox: Dies early.

Jack: Becomes a Monster-Man with Hyde.

Intelligent Goliath: Literally impossible, they all have one shared conscience that we can’t even begin to understand do to their alien physiology and physics.

I know all that, but like i said, the half assed lore throw was unsatisfying.

I wanted all that to be told ingame.

hot.
hahah… Get it… Hot… Flamethrower… Hyde… sigh~

Rude.

Too bad. Welcome to real life. Live with it like everyone else does.

That also is rude

Pointing out someone who was rude… Checks list off That is rude as well Mr. Dovahkick go to detention!

Stop being so rude, jeez.

Defying a teacher… Checks off list OSS FOR YOU! throws out of non-existent school

I find that conversation quite funny.
Ahem, let’s not go too deep into the off-topic.

Any news about Kali?

Rudeness invites more rudeness. That is also real life. :thinking::100:

But yeah give me Kali or I stop playing your game @Takran

It would’ve been funnier if Hyde was in anyway attractive. :wink:

Stop being rude y’all, or y̕où w̢i̛ll aǹ̕͞g̵̛er͏̸͞ T̷̛͍̫̪͔̘͔̰̠͓͎̥̥̖̙̜͚̦̐ͣͫ̊̉̉̑̀͢͡ͅH̨̰͓͉̳̝ͪ̃̈́̓ͮ̈́̿ͨ̍Ê̸̸̢͕͚̞͎̱̹̥̳̠̻̙̦̭̋̿̅̑̌͆̇̕͡M̷̮̠͔͔̥͉̹̠̣̺͔̊̽ͮ͂͌͜

Thanks for working on this. Just like your monster origin theory thread, this is really great stuff.

He is to me~
I know. I have weird taste. Shh.