Kala is an interesting character to play, but she’s just so swingy to play. I trust TRS will find the right way to balance her.
My aim is to try and make her easier to play with with what we already have.
Reduce the damage gap between the blue and red missiles.
Where they are right now most players don’t know how to effectively use the red missiles while the few that do can do very high damage with the red ones. Also while making them a bit better to use.
- Increase the damage of the blue missiles to 115 from 100
- Reduce the damage of the red missiles to 130 from 150
- Increase travel speed by 10%
Since monster armor are already going down in the next micropatch, I think an ease of use would be better.
- Increase the angle range of lockon by a small degree.
- Reduce how much reducing the monster’s armor drains the capacity.
Until Daisy is fixed we can’t get much use from them. *sigh
The pads just need to stay up a bit more to be useful.
- Increase the health to be more like EMET’s buoy or Bucket’s sentry guns.
- Reduce the return time after you go through a pad and increase the time before a new pad is useable.
Finally DAT BOOTY
- Buff by 200% for booty effectiveness.
No words on that booty doe.