So, I’ve heard a few conversations in the dropship between Kala, Caira and Jack, and they all point out that she might become a monster soon… And it had me thinking…, what would she look like as a monster if she were to be added as an adaptation? What would her abilities be? What would the reactions from her ‘allies’ be? It’s just so… juicy, and it makes me hype over it, just thinking of the possibilities. Maybe her passive reduces the amount of armor Supports give? And her abilities use that of mines that our normal Kala support launches with her arm?
Let’s speculate! Cheers!
Possible Name Designation as Monster:
- Subject 01 (Because she was experimenting on herself?)
- Your input?
Passive: [quote=“Takran, post:6, topic:99348”]
She could totally have one ability plus passive based on each existing monster (but not straight up copied). How cool would that be? It would take a lot of work, but I’d love to see it.)
- Unknown first ability.
- Armor Denial - Reduces armor effectiveness from support characters only. --------- Armor Reducer
- Blink - Can Blink a short distance, and re-appear to where one chose to blink to. ------------------ Teleport Pads
- Unknown fourth ability.
Stage Progression Appearance:
small. but very fast and a true assassin.
- Skin Coloration and Integrity: Purple-ish, Scaley.
- Overall figure: Bulky, tall.
- Offensive features: Very sharp claws
Kala: Stage 1 Appearance? Photo credit goes to owner/maker.
Kala: Stage 2-3? Appearance? Photo Credit goes to owner/maker.
Kala: Stage 3 Appearance would remove the human identity from the appearance… So it would appear as if the monster ‘won.’ I haven’t found a picture, then again, it could be the one above, similar to it.