Just watched 'John Wick' and it was freaking amazing! #Justice4Daisy

The soundtrack and the cinematography was very beautifully done. And that Daisy is so freaking cute!!!

Heard that he kills a f*ckload of people :joy:

No she’s not. She’s a tub of la…oh wait, that Daisy, nevermind.

All for that for a fuk… Its for Daisy nvm…

I liked this movie.

I almost couldn’t finish the movie.

what? but you said you liked it?

Tbh it was nothing spectacular. I liked the main character’s story and motivation, but he himself was shallow and meh.

Yeah John was one of those typical white-hero archetype characters.

I don’t care about that. I mean, he’s so shallow the whole time. The most emotion he ever shows is when screaming cheesy death lines or yelling in pain. He has no substance. He’s a husk.

Which may be justified, his wife just died, maybe that’s just him, but it’s not too great to watch.

Looooove this film but then I am a Keanu fan

It was nice to see Keanu in something that isn’t awful finally, as I like him, but it was just sort of forgettable to me. It was just fine. I’m actually not sure why it has such a cult following at this point. i think there will be a sequel if I’m not mistaken.

Looking forward to the new Bill and Ted movie. Gonna be GR8.

Anyways, this movie was alright. I liked the sheer amount of killing. Also, hated the kid for killing the dog. Wanted to see him dead.

I loved the action in this movie.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.