Just wanted to say something to everyone at TRS

Hey all you Turtle Rock guys. I’ve been following this game since it was first shown at E3, and I was 100% on board the hype train right from the get go. I hoped beyond hope that this game would be the incredible good time that it looked like it was going to be. Now, after playing in the Big Alpha and this Beta… Or, uh, Technical Test, I think, since i’m on PC, i’m very happy to see that it is.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys at TRS for what was surely a mountain of hard work to bring us this amazing game. All the balance tweaks that may or may not need to be made can’t even come close to hiding the fact that this is already a fantastic experience, and I can’t wait for the whole package to come out. Me and my friends have had so much fun with the beta that we all upgraded to the PC Monster Race edition just to get every drop out of this game.

So a sincere thank-you for all the good times you’ve already given us, Turtle Rock, and the ones that are still to come. Keep up the good work!

My thoughts extactly, Thankyou

Also, I’ve been able to take down every monster as every hunter. The game itself is honestly pretty balanced given some minor wraith tuning that should be done, i’m sure you get enough of that on the forums though. Thank you so much TRS for the good times! <3

Agreed. Whatever issues there are, it’s still a fanstastic experience that I keep coming back for more. Between all the tests for PC so far I think I have around 60 hours in this game already…and I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface.

Thank you!!! :heart: We really appreciate all the support and feedback you guys have given us, it’s really made the game what it is today!

Wanted to make a similar thread at the end of the beta.
I love you TRS! Thank you for the wonderful experience that is Evolve!
Thank you for keeping in touch with the fans and trying to do right by us if something goes wrong! You are all awesome, wonderful people and a true example for all the soulless game developers out there