Just Lost a game I never played in... Please TRS

So I actually care about my win loss ratio on the characters I main. (Hank, Cabot and Sunny) Ever since the tier 4’s have been implemented leaving a game has counted as a loss. However apparently if you join a game and DON’T EVEN TAKE OVER THE BOT, and CLOSE your client all together, it will still count as a loss. I joined into a game on a Hank Bot(even though I had Support set to last pick just for this exact reason…) and saw the team had done little to no damage to the monster and it was stage 2, close to stage 3, and the trapper missed a dome. I didn’t want to play in this match so I closed my client since it wouldn’t bring up the menu when I hit Esc. I didn’t want to take over the bot then hit Esc and leave in fear I’d lose a game for no reason on Hank, so I closed my client out through windows. I log back in and check my WLR and sure enough it had gone from around 4.8 to 4.37. Please TRS do something about this for us elitists :frowning:

My suggestion is to implement a system so if you join a game in progress you will not have the loss counted, but can still earn a win. @MacMan

Apparently if you continue playing after joining you won’t get a loss, but joining then leaving still counts as a loss

Edit: Dev quotes

So you want a win when you win, and not get a lose when you lose. Sound like you want the cookie eat it and share it to all your friends whiteout any chance of loosing it.

Leader Boards are useless. Don’t bother until ranked.

Agree with MrNooBmartin, join a half progressed game, keep playing, why want to quit ?

Stay in the game, finish it ( you wont get a lose ) and start a new match next round .

“”“My suggestion is to implement a system so if you join a game in progress you will not have the loss counted, but can still earn a win.”"""

Yup, its already implemented, joined a half progress game,–> PLAY IT ( no loss counted, win or lose/sxxck it) then start a new match. ( Most probably you will get ur hunter)