Just got reset, solo

Not sure if this is a totally new issue but I’m not seeing anyone else that’s posted this situation yet. I only play solo and have never partied and my account reset. Here is my story, hope it helps others.

So my account reset and I do play solo. My wife happened to be using the Xbox and decided to start the game up for me and accidentally used her profile instead of mine. This caused the game to start up the tutorials etc. I ended up then backing out of the game so i could log in as myself and bam I was back at lvl 1, but hey all my leaderboard stats are still there. So yeah solo is not safe either.

Just got reset, while solo
Do you have XBox Loss of Levels/Progress?

I think switching profiles was the reason for your reset…
It´s known to have happened when switching consoles - guess this had the same undesired effect!

Yeah, noticed a few threads where that happened. Just think it’s crazy that it can happen even without switching consoles. There has to be something really sensitive in how they manage accounts… :cry:

I’ve actually read other posts where people posted the same thing. They signed into a different account and when signed back into their own account it reset their progress. This patch can’t come soon enough.

/signed There are hourly reports by people getting reset…
But TRS sure are aware of this and will be doing their best to push out the fix asap! I got reset too and have not played for a week now :sob:
OP: sorry this happened to you!