Jacked Up! Challenge Weekend! (WE DID IT!)

This weekend, power up your Repulsor for a chance to earn a free skin in the Jacked Up Weekend Challenge.

THE BRIEFING

This weekend between 12:01 AM ET on Friday June 3, and 12:01 AM ET on Monday, June 6 deal 10,000,000+ damage to Monsters with Jack, and everyone that participates earns the Union Jack skin for Jack!

THINGS TO REMEMBER…

1. For this challenge you don’t need to play as Jack, he just needs to be in the game for the damage to count, so encourage your Trapper to play as Jack this weekend.

2. Reach the goal, get the skin.

3. You must participate between 12:01 AM ET on Friday June 3, and 12:01 AM ET on Monday, June 6 to be eligible for the skin.

4. Everyone who plays Evolve contributes to the challenge, whether you play online or solo. Just make sure your console is online and connected to the game server so we can track the data for the challenge!

5. The winning skins will be rewarded by Thursday June 9.

Jack tips for the challenge

nuuuuuuuuu I don’t wanna play evolve this weekend I have other games to play :cry:

Then no skin for you!

but its a jack skin though one of the only trappers without one even though I barley play as him compared to crow or abe I still want it

okay

ill watch this first then decide
after watching
looks like dr micheal Kauffman saw goliath after he woke up
ok I will play 1 match and that’s it then I will play gw 2

I’m at ready

Considering current situations, it may be tough, but I will try to play. I haven’t missed a challenge yet, and come hell or high water I will find a way!

I’d play online but I can’t (loading always lags heavily and freezes up so I can’t choose a class or hunter/monster…but I will spam defense and arena in solo!

Oh heck I don’t wifi for my PS4 where I at now. Crap I better get it connected soon.

Yay another challenge :smiley: I’ve been waiting for one to happen. 10 million seems near impossible for Jack, but I’ll get on and participate regardless.

Union Jack skin for Jack :stuck_out_tongue: I see what you did there TRS

I’m not a Jack fan still so I’m alive with out this skin

Take Damage Bonus as your perk. That’ll help a bit.

This is going to be very difficult to acheive lolz but i will die(over and over) trying if i have too.

10,000,000 is too much for that low playerbase. We won’t get that skin to be honest. :frowning:

We can at least try. Don’t be defeated yet, we’ll give it a good go. :slight_smile:

Not with that attitude! It does no good to give up before it’s even started.

I would like to see a challenge that comes out with TU09 where we have the chance to get all skins from the store.
That would make people that come back to Evolve or people that are new to Evolve happy enough that they will stay (MAYBE).

Skins from the store cannot be given away in challenges and vice versa. Sorry, duder.