Jack...Lennox. Discuss

:jack_o_lantern: Long lost son?

Hmm, who knows? We know his last name is Lennox, about it. ^.-

I feel like Jack could be Lennox’s grandson, seeing as how Jack is around 15 and Lennox is older than Griffin.

1 Like

It’s also implied that whatever he calls her might be an embarrassing name.

I’m guessing something like, “Gam-Gam.”

1 Like

ALSO, ANOTHER THOUGHT BASED ON THE THEORY THAT JACK IS LENNOX’S GRANDSON. @mikeylikesit, master of all things lore, you may like this one.

Let’s just say Jack IS Lennox’s Grandson, which is much more likely than him being her son. This would mean that Lennox would have to have had a son. This son may have met a woman and married her and had Jack. This would explain why Jack has Lennox’s last name, obviously.

Now then, when Lennox is the last one alive, she sometimes says something along the lines of, “I hope Arthur made it okay”. Could Arthur be Arthur Lennox, son of Ida Lennox and father of Jack Lennox?

1 Like

Well…her exact line is, “I hope Arthur is okay. I liked him.” Her inflection is similar to saying, “of the choices I had, I liked him.” So I’m more inclined to think Arthur is someone unrelated.

OR

In reference to her statement to Bucket where she says she likes men, but she likes to, “change it up, once in a while,” Arthur might be her boy toy.

1 Like

Still, I don’t particularly feel like we could rule anything out.

Lennox is a rich old woman. She owns the entire colony. So why is Jack out rummaging through junkyards? He should be living in the higher up class of society, not digging through scrap heaps. Perhaps she disowned Jack’s father, but still liked him?

I think he went into the junkyards AFTER the monsters

2 Likes

I’m inclined to believe that Jack lived in a large estate like a rich kid and had high expectations, but got to roam free once the monsters attacked. Now he gets to live out his weird fantasies.

I don’t think he like is a feral child or anything, I think he just went to the junkyards when everyone else was panicking.

1 Like

Hm, that definitely seems like a viable explanation. Only time will tell, my dear Lore Jesus.

Question, are you on XBone? If so, how have we NEVER played together?

I dunno.

My GT is: gh0st wh1sp3r.

I’m 19 with Slim, 31 with Val, and 43 with Laz.

… You’re Medic goals. Teach me.

Bookmarking your post so I can add you after school.

OMG WHAT IF ARTHUR IS THEIR BUTLER?!

A butler medic.

My mind = blown

Edit: my headcanon is that Lennox is retired and her son/daughter-in-law manages the colony relations (with the Corporations and such), leaving Ida retired and just doing her thing, while Jack is in rich boy boring land.

Toss in a badass butler and I dunno, Support Maid or something. That would be fun.

Was I the only one that laughed