Issue with monsters especially behemoth

They’re heavy hits and certain skills send you flying way too much, especially since you can’t do literally anything while your sliding down a trail of butter or even sitting pinned against a wall while you continuously get wailed on. We should be able to still shoot our guns so we don’t get pounced while in the middle of a slip n slide! - rant over. What are your thoughts?

psst hey buddy… Knockback was nerfed for monsters soooooooooo

HUNTERS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE AN ADVANTAGE RIGHT NOW IN ESCAPING COMBOS FROM MONSTERS!!!

Lol obviously you haven’t played recently, cuz that nerf hasn’t seemed to affect behemoth at all, especially with his roll melee hitting

That’s what you say but I religiously play monster all the time and boy is it fun :unamused:

Monster knockback just got nerfnuked man, even knockback abilites suck now, 3/10, wouldn’t nerf again

The only thing the nerf really affected is the tongue grab ability in my opinion.

OP, do you play in PC or consoles? Consoles didn’t get the melee attack nerf yet.

lololololol pc problemz

I’m on the xbone.

Yeah I don’t think consoles got the change to his roll/melee exploit, though I could be wrong. I play on ps4 and I feel like it never got changed.

Wait… You want to have the hunters able to shoot to block a pounce while their falling backwards? Nein

So humorous…

wat does tht meen