Isolated incident or not?

Without embedding a video (I have no idea how to do this) all I can provide is this screenshot. Please notice the negative timer that was counting down. Everything in the game had stopped moving but I was still able to move around and chat to the people in the game, this was not me disconnecting. I could fire but not reload, as you can tell by the empty status of all my weapons. This has only happened to me once but it was such an unusual occurrence that I felt it needed sharing. Also the Behemoth was randomly spewing stasis gun projectiles while this happened. Any ideas on what this is or whether or not I can expect it again?

I have never encountered this but it is odd.

This happens all the time, like 5 times in a 3 hour sesh i’d say. I’ve never waited around to see the timer count down if that’s your main concern.

No concern as such, I was merely wondering if this was a one off server bug or if it’s a more prevalent occurrence. Never saw it before today.

It happens quite often when playing against a behemoth, I believe it has something to do with the use of fissure, but I’m not 100% sure of that