Iseanna's Evolve Fanart

Today I’m painting a human version of Wraith! I’ll be streaming it in a few min here.

Edit: here it is!

16 Likes

Your work is super impressive. Great job!

Dayum that’s great! Fitting of the standard I now associate with all your amazing work. :slight_smile: Nice one.

Too much eyes :wink:

but seriously, good work!

I know it’s a bit late to ask but are you ever going to finish this? It looks pretty good so far. :smiley:

As of now, I probably won’t be finishing it any time soon cause I got a job recently with designing stuff for a book. But maybe some time in the future! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Lennox in her younger years:
(click for full size)

http://s12.postimg.org/4eo15f9vh/Lennox2.png

11 Likes

Brad is such a needy tool, screw Brad.

7 Likes

Ida smokes?

@niaccurshi HAHAHA. that comment made me laugh!
@FengShuiEnergy perhaps! maybe she did when she was younger. I just thought the cig fit her personality. :slight_smile:

Sorry it’s just me. I’m not a fan of smoking. I can really only tolerate it if I actually see the character have a smoke. Otherwise…well it just leaves a foul taste in my mouth whenever I see a character that doesn’t look like they smoke and they are.

It’s the future. Maybe Tobacco 3.0 isn’t bad for you.

8 Likes

Smoking is hazardous to my health. Surgeon general’s warning.

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t really meant to be taken all that seriously. It is the future and smoking probably isn’t that bad for you, 'specially since Hank and Slim do it, too.

Slim looks like he’s got one of those blue e-cigs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And two pairs of lungs.

4 Likes

And a super interesting body
Wat

3 Likes

Exactly! For all we know, smoking with 4 lungs is good for you! :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Oh I know. It just rubs me the wrong way somewhat.