Is the fourth monster stealing Goliath's act? It's too big

Isn’t goliath supposed to be the big hulking brute? Why does the fourth one look like a melee monster that’s twice his size? It looks simply superior and absurdly huge compared to them.

Nope, and were still a half a year - one year maybe away from his release? :slight_smile:
enough time to play goliath.

Bigger isn’t always better. If anything the large size might indicate it has significantly lower mobility but compensated in other areas.

Goliath is meant to be your balanced melee fighter. Behemoth is probably meant to be a more tanky oriented monster

Stop saying behemoth xD

Basically I agree with what PerisPryce said:

Goliath is the more lean mean fighting machine. He’s big and bad, but Behemoth looks like a walking tank. A mountain with feet. Goliath brings the muscle, but he is also quite agile - I have a feeling behemoth won’t be leaping about like a gorilla on steroids.

Watch him be the most mobile of all monsters :smiley: SURPRISE!

I was thinking that, either way i dont care, just give ! :wink:

Goliath is the mainstay for Evolve because he is a happy medium that everyone can enjoy. Behemoth looks to be far too slow and humongous, more for people who like to play as complete tanks.

Behemoth! @Rctboy95

Wouldn’t say so.

Brute isn’t a tank. Especially not early in the game.

we know nothing about colossus…he could even be an artillery type monster

Or he could be a giant slow moving monster that secretes a toxic acid cloud around him instantly killing anything it touches…

What would be wrong with that? I wouldn’t mind similar style monsters with different looks and skills.

I could imagine how Behemoth ( @Rctboy95 Sorry I just had to) would slam in to the ground and everything around would crack and fall apart. I just need that type of the monster I just need it!

Behemoth won the name contest

BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH BEHEMOTH B
DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING DO SOMET
MAD OR NAH? MAD OR NAH? MAD OR NAH? MAD OR NAH? MAD OR NAH? MAD OR NAH? MAD OR NAH? MAD OR
@Rctboy95

Why don’t we just call him Bob… it’s funnier, and a lot of people will have no idea what we’re talking about unless they read this thread.

Why do we, people on the forum, refer to Behemoth as "Bob"?
Miley the Gorgon?