Is Kala the Next Monster?

So we have all hear the drop ship conversations, but the ones involving Kala seem to be telling more of a story.In one instance we are told she is changing rapidly.Well what does this mean? Could Kala be the next monster,well what do you guys think?

Kala won’t be the next Monster. I can guarantee that. This is because a plethora of reasons.

• Wouldn’t make sense.

• Wouldn’t be canonical.

• She would be killed the instant she turns.

• Wouldn’t be logical or feasible to do.

• Too much work.

• Etc.

That’s why it’s speculation.

See the above edit. She won’t be I can guarantee that, I won’t stop you from theorizing or speculating though.

Alrighty then.

He’s right, you know.

If there’s a sequel, there could be a monster that is based off of what Kala did to herself, a humanoid-hybrid calamity that had Kala as a patient zero. That could be a thing. However, in THIS game, not Kala herself. Imagine, Kala vs. the… uh… Kala-mity.

“Well, clearly I have crossed some dimensional precedent that makes me transcendent, to exist in multiple ways in a shared reality…” The techno-babble would reach heights previously unseen.

You sir/mam make good argument

Tis one of my unnamed points. I congratulate you for not being as lazy or sleepy as I am currently to have written that out.

Her body… Is hosting monster HNA… KALA HOST MONSTER CONFIR-
No but, wouldn’t that be cool…

Oh, and before I forget

##Welcome to the forums!

Check out this thread if you haven’t already seen it :smiley: