Is it possible to play on Console with a Keyboard + Mouse?

I’ve came across this kind of thing before with a Twitch streamer who used a Keyboard and Mouse on PS4 to play Destiny, but I was wondering if it was possible to do this for Evolve? Would be neat to see how the balance could change using PC controls on Console.

Yes, but I can’t vouch for the quality/experience. And it’s pricey.
. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=mouse+and+keyboard+for+ps4&tag=hydsma-20&index=aps&hvadid=43360042260&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6164686045605962485&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=m&ref=pd_sl_8djm4gvc7_e

I don’t know if things like chat will work tho, but if TRS wants every game to be the same on all platforms, the chat option might be there. The beauty of PC is that you can easily switch to controller. If I’m not mistaken, there are settings for controls on PC. So if on console there is a KB+M options where you can change key settings, it might be compatible.

You can always order a KB+M that works with console, then try it out for a week or so, and if you don’t like it/doesn’t work, ask for a refund and ship it back.