Is it bad to like Adventure Time at 21?

Do you think it is bad to like Adventure time at 21? Considering it’s a cartoon. There is something about it that makes me like it. Probably the war stuff xD

Why would it be bad to like a cartoon at any age?

I still watch disney movies… alone.
So, no. If someone say so, then I’d wonder what their problem is.

I love it and I’m just a few years older than you lol

I’m almost 18 and I love it, it has very adult themes at points and has very deep moments such as “Simon and Marcy”

As @TheMountainThatRoars said theirs nothing wrong with liking a cartoon at any age x3

Well cartoons tend to be aimed at Kids. Though it is funny when you see all the innuendos in them you didn’t notice as a Child xD

Some cartoons are aimed at children, most are just another form of entertainment.

They just have the stigma attached to them.

I like any episode with the Lich in xD

HES VOICED BY RON PERLMAN <3 My fave game narrator and 1 of my fave actors <3

I’m 34 and hooked on Adventure Time.

don’t let the old farts/ dinosaurs tell you what a (quote) “man” should do, those days are over lol to them being a man is being angressive and drunk >.>

soo yeah, enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m 28 and I still watch Pokémon, get on my level.

I like to relive my childhood sometimes, the thing is, if you don’t you risk becoming a grumpy adult. You need to have dumb fun and just not take the world seriously, secret to a happy life that is.

Definitely not bro. I’m 25 and I still watch it when I can.

You should also check out The Regular Show. I think it may be drawn by the same people. Has a lot of hidden adult themes. The show reminds me of when me and my college roommates lived together.

Not at all!!!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1382247_1458687871022734_1456506131700080021_n.jpg?oh=e381727366d338ff78c6b0bc1918e4e8&oe=560754F1

Its not wrong to like things designed for children at a mature age.

Inversely, there is little that is more childish than doing “mature” things to look grown up.

adventure time is awesome !

C.S. Lewis said something really awesome about things of this nature:

“Critics who treat ‘adult’ as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

Love what you want, regardless of what others think!

I haven’t missed a single episode, and I am… so, so old. Good art is good regardless of genre or target audience.

And yes, the Lich… always excellent

Please. Betty boop, the jetsons, the flintstones were designed to target ‘adults’ in their time period.

Robot chicken and futurama actually anything written by matt g. are targeted for older viewers.

Most anime are rated for older viewers due to subject matter.

Alternatevly sponge bob studies show that it dehabilitates brain growth in young children, which nikalodian stated ‘‘spongebob, is not a childrens show’’

Watch what you like, bro.

cartoons were seen as something for children as far as the 90’s. With today’s vast selection of adult oriented animated shows (Archer,Aqua Teen Hunger Force, China Illinois etc.) no animated show comes into the category “for children” anymore. It’s just a matter of genre such as action, family, drama etc.

Only “real” children shows are the ones made specifically for toddlers(like Teletubbies)

I’m 27 and I not only watched every single AT episode, I am also a fan of “Gravity Falls”. Watching animated shows is so normal for me that until I saw this thread I almost forgot about the silly people who think something’s for children only because it’s animated. It’s fiction and it’s entertainment - viewer age doesn’t apply.