Is Evolve Going To Continue DLC?

I don’t know honestly I just want to know if this is the last season of evolve. It just feels like there’s nothing happening.

I’m sure there is more of Evolve to come. You might want to change the title incase people think you’re saying Evolve is dead.

Leaders’ decision to close or not.

Adaptations for tiers 2 and 3 are confirmed. After that more adaptations of old tiers or new ones for DLC characters are a possibility.

Tier 6 is also possible in the future if there is enough demand and 2K feels like there is a profit to be made.

Orion Terrorsaur confirmed? :heartbeat:

I’m just wondering but when you say new variations is that just gonna be for all monsters or just up to the wraith?

It’ll probably only go up to Wraith.

Well, it’s only been confirmed up to the Wraith.

It’s possible that they might do DLC adaptions, but it’s not confirmed. Mostly, it’s just us hoping for it to happen.

How do u know if 2k feels there is a profit?

Feels like nothing is happening? Kala just dropped. I’m confused.

They’ve already confirmed more adaptations and as for anything else, only TRS knows fir sure.

changed category to general

Then there’ll be DLC. They control production.

I was actually asking a question

Well it’s supply and demand. If they see our whole community wants more they will do the math to calculate how much it will cost compared to how much they will get back. If there’s no profit then it’s unlikely but if there is then there’s no reason not to do it.

U sounded like 2k saw a profit so I’m asking how u know

I thought the contract with 2K would end either this month, or the next? If it were to end, they wouldn’t be involved in any future DLC and it would purely depend on TRS themselves.

I personally hope they’ll keep adding more stuff; hopefully tweaking maps like they’re tweaking monsters and their variations.

Oh no, I’m not saying that :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww “looks down”

there was an if in there. :slight_smile:

You don’t drop a new telemetry system if you don’t have future plans.

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ @LadieAuPair