Insane recreation of Hyde's model

But…where do I find this Hellfire Hyde?

1 Like

glares
I’m so fucking jealous of you. T_T

4 Likes

Stop the tease ;-;

6 Likes

In 2Ks posestion unfortuatly. Although considering one of the artists was allowed to show off the Wraith variant I’m surprised that he hasn’t been shown? I only got a small glimpse of him so my my memory is vivid but he looked badass!

2 Likes

Oh my…2K look what you have done…

Wait a second

I know an artist (You) :slight_smile: Why don’t you recreate it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes
1 Like

Phaha my memory is really not that good and it was over a year ago now. I remember him having some badass gas mask that was glowing green, he was well armoured and had some sort of grill attached to his shoulder.

Necro Lazarus was the clearest in my memory though. He had this purple skull mask and was my favourite next to Paladin Parnell.

Genuinely thinking about making a post as to why these have not been released publicly but the Wraith has. It would make no sense for them to be cool with showing the Wraith Variant but not the other models they had wrapped up… Might actually drop a message to that artist on Artstaion and see what he says.

5 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Messaged him, see if he responds which I’m sure he will since he replied to a couple of comments.

2 Likes

Also found these by stalking the Evolve artists. Haven’t seen some of these old concepts:

1 Like

It’s been since a moment that I saw those silhouettes.

1 Like

This is very timely! I finally have the time and money to finish the project I started with all the unused variants, and Hyde was the one I was having the most trouble getting details for. I’ll definitely be taking this into consideration when detailing the fan art. Thank you!

(Also on phantom wraith, are you talking about the sculpts from the development thread or something else?)

2 Likes

Oh cool no problem! Yeah I was talking about the wraith sculpts in the other post. If that artist is free to share all those unseen sculpts why the hell cant we see all those epic other variants? Makes no sense?! :weary:

3 Likes

I just saw the other post. It looks amazing!! If he’s able to share anything else that would be beyond awesome!

But yeah, it’s frustrating the way things ended and all the stuff that got cut off. I’ve done what I can to gather all the information I can on the cut characters and I’ll be commissioning fan art based on descriptions we have to help fill the gap and have some closure. Though seeing the genuine article through the sculpts is definitely the best though!

3 Likes

That would be wicked! I know that when I saw them they were still changing them up alot. For instance the first time I saw Hyde had an orange glow and then when S2 got released they changed it to green. That was the general gist of it though.

1 Like

I tried to motivate people to make them create fan-arts of Phantom Wraith a few weeks ago, but since…nobody did any fan-art for the Phantom Wraith.

1 Like

Phantom wraith is second on my list for commissions - especially since there are amazing visual references available now. You’ll see some rad fan art of her soon! But art takes time, so no idea how soon. I’m setting up the first one this week though, so not far off.

Shika did the two goliaths fighting each other in less than 3 days. So even if art seems to take time, good artists can make pearls very quickly

1 Like

Oh wow that’s impressive. She is the one I’m commissioning too, but I don’t plan on rushing her. Art is challenging stuff! I’m very excited though. She’s talented as heck.

1 Like

Of course she is! There’s one thing that I noticed however is that the community of TRS is mostly made of artists, haven’t you noticed? So why don’t we ask them all?

1 Like

Well fuck… Now this thread got me thinking of Emet’s variant… I want to know how TRS planned him (if they did) but I also don’t.

I want to imagine him as this:

Basically an unstoppable medic with glitter thats the size of Earth.

I find it pretty balanced.

1 Like