Inkle's "Sorcery!" Games

I have recently started really loving this series and am up to the third, so I decided to see how many others knew of it. :smile:
Basically it’s a fantasy choose-your-own-adventure type game. You progress along an open world with countless options to continue, each astoundingly detailed. Unlike most games that say this your actions genuinely have consequences. And to top it off, the combat and spell casting mini games are intuitive, unique, and extremely addictive.
As far as story goes, it’s been very good thus far. I won’t spoil it here though. :wink:
It’s a mobile game, by the way- screencaps:

I’ll add a couple more in a sec.

They’re all reasonably priced, well made, and a tonne of fun. I highly recommend them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anybody else play these? :slight_smile:

I play 80 days which is also made by them

1 Like

Hmm, I looked into this…seems interesting. They have a pirate one called Down Among the Dead men, which I think would interest me more than Sorcery. I just love me pirates. Thanks for letting me know about these…choose your own adventures are the best.

Haven’t seen that one actually, I’ll look for it. :smiley:

And ya, they are. These ones are all of exceptionally high quality too. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.