Injustice 2 Thread

I miss the main man…Lobo…

Black manta is out to play!

My Black Manta Artwork ^^

The final three DLC characters for Injustice 2 revealed! The Atom, Enchantress, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I like turtles

i hv saw it live on the Eleaque at 6 AM in the Morning and still cant stop laughtning xDD Damn Ed Boon u are really the biggest Troll ever :stuck_out_tongue: But im really excited for The Ninja Turtles be in the Game this was a huge Suprise cant wait to see the Gameplay ^^

They so teased Rorschach.

My general reaction. (Might want to lower the volume a bit)

All 3 of the character packs made me happy I didn’t buy the season pass lol… none of them were enough to make me want to go hardcore again. If I want to play Sub-Zero (who is factually the best) or raiden I can just load up MK. In my opinion Red hood looked boring black manta looks stupid (hate that helmet) Hell Boy looked super boring and these 3 are just meh. The only one that interested me was Starfire, but not enough give up Bane or Deadshot

Rorschach belongs in MK not Injustice. The man has some violent tendencies.

Are they releasing a new hero pack?

Hellboy is finally out in Europe he was my most wanted DLC Character ^^ I hv buy the Ultimate Pack today just to get him and the amazing Fighter Pack 3 1 week early :slight_smile: If i can be good whit Hellboy he will be my 2nd Main whit Harley ^^

Played some injustice 2 the other day and beat my friend who owns the game. Admittedly I cheesed it up a fair bit and he was playing someone he hadn’t played yet (black manta) but it still feels pretty good. I won 4 out of 6 fights as blue beetle though before that when he played superman or green arrow I couldn’t even get him to half health. When he played superman he killed me with going below 80% on his first bar lol

This is my 3 best Gear Loudouts for Hellboy what do u think ? ^^

He was my most wanted DLC Character and he makes so much fun he and Harley are my mains now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m lovinggggg Reverse Flash.

I want to play him so bad. I hope the pc release isn’t garbage.

Is there gonna be another Fighter Pack, or is this it?

we dont know but Ed Boon has say in a interview they will support the game whit DLC in 2018 and beyond so if we have luck we will get a Fighter Pack 4 but it is still spectulation ^^