Index: [8.0] Assault Balance(polls)

Class Comparison

Who is the strongest or most OP assault?

• Markov
  • Blitz Markov
  • Hyde
  • Parnell
  • Torvald
  • Lennox
  • They’re all equal

0 voters

Who is the most balanced assault

• Savior of Colonists!
  • Blitzkov
  • That’s a WANKER!
  • THIS IS THE BLITZ!
  • DOOOOOM
  • Thunderchild
  • They are all equal

0 voters

Who is the weakest or most UP assault?

• Martian
  • Vartian
  • I wouldn’t hurt a flea
  • Pain Trooper
  • Scandoweigan
  • Granny
  • They are all equal

0 voters

Individual

Markov

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

Blitz Markov

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

Hyde

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

Parnell

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

Torvald

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

Lennox

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

Extra input is also valued!

Thanks,

Index Team :sunny:

The Index, Your Primary Source for the Meta of Evolve
Best Assault?

Imo, they’re all balanced, except for Granny and Torvald. and Slim

Torvald will always be Op in my heart, the way he makes me waste a traversal.

Granny’s pretty weak to me. All you have to do is smack her every once in a while and the multiplier is gone.

Lennox is just so hard just to put out Assault-Level DPS :frowning:
Which is a shame cause I truly adore her playstyle and character. Its also tough for me to enjoy her when Kraken is dominating the monster world.

I feel her damage would be perfect if she only lost one stack per hit or miss.

I always feel bad when I pick Lennox cause Im scared the Monster will be something extremely hard to punch like Kraken and Wraith, wheress I can pick any other Assault and do good damage while having a a significantly easier time. The Exception would be Torvald, I cant aim Mortars to save my life.

I think they’re actually all balanced. I mean, Markov(s) could use some love, but otherwise, they’re all good. I really don’t see why people say Lennox is in any way UP, she’s got excellent burst damage and acceptable ranged damage. She may have the most trouble against a couple specific Monsters, but she’s up there with Hyde and Trovald in terms of viability.

Her damage is fine from what I’ve seen, the issue is because her specialty is melee she becomes unreliable, especially against Kraken where your best bet is to Autocannon, Wraith where you’re playing catch up, and those two monsters are popular which makes her hard to pick due to her character design.

Melee characters by design tend to have increased speed, several mobility spells or gap closers to deal get in range or deal with ranged characters, the only thing she has to get in close (besides Jetpack which every Hunter has) is her Thunder Strike.

I think reducing the cooldown on Thunder Strike, but reducing the damage would help her a long way to making her more consistent.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a reduced cooldown on this. maybe by 2 or 3 seconds to help with staying on the monsters toes. Hell, reduce it’s damage if need be; the utility is where it’s at.