In need of a better chair

Wassup guys

So currently I’m using a chair I was given, but the thing really kills my back. This is the situation I’m in.

• I sit behind my desk for about 4-6h a day. This is for gaming and for work.
  • I’m a teacher and have longish dreadlocks that I tie together when working. After a whole days work my neck really hurts so I want a high chair that allows my head to rest as well in between games or when I take a break.
  • I don’t really have a price in mind but I don’t think I need a chair that cost 1000 euro for the time I sit in it.

I’m thinking about buying a DxRacer. Since most streamers use it and they have to sit for shitlong periods of time so I guess they’re not to bad.

Do you guys have any experience with the DxRacer and what do you guys think? Do you think I should get one or do you rather say “Dude you’re nuts if you’re going to buy a new chair just invest in a proper ergonomics chair”?

Any imput is very appreciated!

Regards
RasTweet

I’m looking at getting the herman miller embody chair one day although it has no head rest. Expensive but well respected chair.

I love my couch ^.^ I’m a console gamer though so… abort

Just bought a Need4Seat and i am amazed… There is not that much difference between those two… so go for it.

I did look into those as well, but they are a bit to expensive for the time I use it and specially the embody. It’s a very sexy chair though :ok_hand:

Oh yeah forgot to mention, I’m a PC gamer. And the seating is the only thing I hate about PC gaming.

What about a Markus chair from IKEA or somethin’? I have one myself. <3 it.

I have an ikea chair now myself and I don’t want to get the same back pain like I have now. They might be very good, but I’m hesitant :frowning:

https://www.needforseat.de/images/thunderbolt_orange-12s_lbb.jpg

no words needed