I'm trying to see "Deepest Dark" by two days, no luck

The MM is absurd, you made a new map that NEVER shows up, I quit every MM and still no luck.
I don’t wanna play that silly coop mode on other maps (really, there is no challange, the IA monster is baaad), just wanna see the new map variant but nope, even if you skip the map, DD don’t shows up.

You should really raise the chance that the new map pop in the coop MM.

You don’t have to play on the new map for wins to count. Any coop game will work.

Yeah I had to go into MM for a long time before getting Deepest Dark.

I think increasing the chance for a new map to show up in co-op/Hunt for at least three days post launch would be good.[quote=“TheMountainThatRoars, post:2, topic:100823”]
You don’t have to play on the new map for wins to count. Any coop game will work.
[/quote]

What does that have to do with this though? I mean, he just wants to play Deepest Dark lol, he didn’t mention the challenge even once.

Yeah, I don’t care about the challenge, I’m a founder and I get Parnell anyway (even with that, I’m not interested in him), I wanna see the new map but in this way is impossible and, repeat, I’m really not going to play other coop maps, I can’t believe that ppl can actually lose vs an AI monster like I read in the other topic O__O …

Coop atm its just a waste of time.