I'm not getting xp on account after any game (not a bug)

I’ve played like 5 games after the update and the account xp bar is the same, i’m not getting any progress whatsoever. Besides that, after the update, my cpu is going crazy with temperatures while i’m in game, this didn’t happen before, i’m using a i5-4460 3.20 GHz.

that appears to be a common problem at the momemt, jugding by the steam forums
http://steamcommunity.com/app/273350/discussions/0/359543542234275572/

Ok, well, i think i might take a break untill the next patch then, and not only because of the xp problem, i dont want to fry my cpu :joy:

If i knew how tag people i would tag the devs :smiley: they need to be aware of this going on ^^

maybe someone can do it for us

Hi @serelath and @Bloodhawk50 this is actually not a bug.

oh alright, thanks for letting us know, ima go ahead and post this on the steam forums.

Ok, i see how it works, but what about the cpu thing, do you have an ideea on what is causing overheating?

Not sure on the cpu. Is it getting hot during certain events or as soon as you launch Evolve?

In the loading screen is fine, but as soon as i land with the hunter or i start playing with the monster i can hear the cpu fan going crazy and when i look at the temperature (using RealTemp) is around 75°C which is not that high but i think is problematic on longer uses.
Edit: To mention that this didn’t happen before the update.

Can you share your full specs and also, just to cover all bases, can you double check that your drivers are up to date and verify the cache integrity?

Will do right now.

I have a i5-4460 3.20 GHz processor on a Gigabyte Z97P-D3 motherboard with 8,00 GB of RAM(HyperX Fury Blue) installed, powered by a 680W power supply. My video card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760.
Just checked all of my drivers are up to date and the cache integrity is successfully validated.

Thanks for checking all of that!

I have reached the extent of my ability to help so I’ll tag two of the devs who have been very helpful and hopefully they can help you! @dysa72 @ArPharazon

Thanks! :smile:

so ive been level 22 for an entire day, will it automatically level up tomorrow?

From what i understood you have to keep playing to fill the gap between your displayed level and your actual level.

seems like it’s going to be one massive grind :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like it, yeah :smile: