I'm just gonna leave this here

##I wonder whats coming

:tara_knows:

The fucking SOON TM in the corner killed me.

In all seriousness, it looks like a relaunch of the game IMO. I wonder how much dev interaction there’s gonna be in this thread.

\Heavy breathing.

EXPLAIN!!! These mysteries
All the soon, soon, soon everywhere I’m Gona lose it

But what does it mean?

Kelders Eye still looks off. TRS needs to make it white. Yo me it just looks like a blind Kraken with a jewel on his head.

I think this is the start of something new.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN

Pls tell me

Me too -.- lol.
I could be way off but are Kelders arms different? I can’t make out what the white/black/red thing is. A planet?

So possibly a leap forward in the story line, with monsters coming to a new planet/new maps?

Or even possibly more influencable maps that show the havoc the monsters are causing. ( due to the red side of the planet )

Any of this close?

P.s.

Proud that my nickname managed to make it through the hype period and last this long =P

GUYS! There’s something in the eye of Elder Kraken! It looks like some sort of logo?

I don’t know what this means, but it’s exciting!

elder kraken isn’t available to play anymore ?

This abnormality will be erased.

No idea what that is. But thanks for pointing it out.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68116187.jpg

It’s kind of hard to make out, but to me it looks like a goliath roaring with some stripes on it. Kind of like this.

Missing a stripe, but whatever :smile:

What¿ I’m not sure what you mean by that =P

@Bloodish @SQUARENecron Quick Shot logo.

Thanks @Mizx, it was bugging me because it looked so damn familiar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh, cool. Haven’t looked much into quickshot myself, so didn’t recognize it :slight_smile:

Congrats. You found the First Hint :wink: All the details are in the picture :wink:

I love puzzles… and I was supposed to sleep early tonight…