Im having a problematic issue with character's level on shared computer

I have a computer and my spouse have a desktop - we both have steam and evolve game. We often play video games together with our own personal computer

Whenever my spouse isnt using/playing the steam - i took my chances to use my steam account on the desktop computer (since it has better spec than my laptop) and played all day and grind my levels/masteries

when i start playing on my laptop i was around lvl 3 and when i grind on other computer, i reached seven times from my original lvl. Afterwards, when my spouse wanted to play together again - i logged out my steam account from the desktop and logged in on my laptop. Sad news is - after all my hard work EXP from the desktop computer went back to lvl 3

Its really frustrating and lose all my excitements and i dont really care to grind my character again

I thought since there is a ladderboard - everything would be saved on internet/server. I guess that I was wrong

another news: I might getting new and better desktop computer in the future, does this mean that my evolve profile back to level 1? :frowning:

please help me

thank you
xxx

This was happening to me in Alpha in Beta.Right now i’m playing from many different computers and its working good thank god.Have you checked if Steam Cloud is on for Evolve in your Steam account?

would you please guide me from here?
all i know is how to verify game cache… unless it is a steam cloud

xxx

Steam/Evolve/Right-clic/Properties/Updates and down there should be a little box with a “tick” saying that Steam Cloud is enabled

omg thank you thank you thank you thank you soooo much1!!! :DDDDDDDD
you saved my life!!!

would you like to play with me :smiley:

xxx

Was it un-ticked?

it was lol

xxx