Behemoth Reveal: Jan 13
Game Release: Feb 10
Tier 4 Reveal: Mar 17
Tier 4 Release: Mar 30
Broken Hill Maps Release: Apr 30
Arena Announcement/Release: May 27
Lennox Reveal: Jun 17
Lennox Release: Jun 23
Next Reveal/Announcement: July 10-20(TRS seems to reveal during the middle of months)

So as you can see all major announcements fall about 3-4 weeks away from each other. It’s been 3 weeks since Lennox was revealed. I’m guessing a July 17 announcement, as all new hunters have been announced on a 17th, and then a release between the 23-30 of this month. :scream:

12 Likes

It should be very soon now :smiley:

Lol we must look crazy to anyone who doesn’t understand how important this stuff is for us.

“Based on my calculations the announcement should be coming within a week.”
“An announcement for what?”
“Tier 5 Hunters and Monster.”
“Just an announcement not the release?”
“Yeah… It matters. Don’t question it.”

20 Likes

Lennox was released on June 24th. How does it fit into the schedule?

I’m just excited that I’m on vacation and actually am able to maaaaybe tune into the stream

11 Likes

It would be great if they release 1 at month. So they can make them balanced b4 they release them Lennox is fine she isnt up & op

And we can Elite them b4 we get the Next one. Lennox Elite in 2h Lol

I think Trapper will be next because of the Trapper Victory Skin

You mean balanced?

Who says hunters will be revealed ? :wink:

4 Likes

All evidence points to it. I hope for the monster though… I love me some monster…

3 Likes

Wellll, dess did say that they updated the new monster’s UI ( User Interface = Hud and button commands )

1 Like

If its not released last I believe the monster will be the third release

Maybe. I mean, they must be at a good depth of completiton if they’re already updating UI

I hope they release tier 6

7 Likes

Guys. I think you’ve cracked the code. Tweet directly from @DamJess. They don’t tease like this for nothing!

6 Likes

Interesting theory… hmmmm… :slight_smile:

THIS IS IT.
THIS WILL SPARK THE BEGINNING OF THE HYPE TRAIN.
Brace yourselves.

2 Likes

@Bill_Castaneda

5 Likes

July 9th! The new Livestream must hold something of big importance for them to start teasing like this. We can only wait.