Ign Review In progress report

They say it will be up within 48 hours. Mostly says all the stuff that we know from playing the beta. Also, has a few things completely wrong. http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/02/09/evolve-review-in-progress

Looks pretty positive, though. Which is nice.

One thing that’s surprising me a little, though perhaps it shouldn’t, is the complaining about character unlocks. I mean, yes, it takes time to unlock them, but… there is a reason the characters are separated out like that. The more you play, the more you get the game, the more you get the game, the more complex hunters you can use. You pick up Abe before you play Maggie, and you’re gonna have a bad time.

The only fair criticism so far is the perks that are gained with player levels. It’s something I still don’t agree with, perks have a significant impact and I feel everyone should be given the same ranks from the start to even the playing level, but I guess that’s just me.

IMO player levels should unlock badges and character customization options.

you make a valid point, but they don’t take too long to unlock. The vast majority of new players will probably take the jetpack perk which starts at level 3 until they have mastered its use.

I agree so much with this. I personally won’t be able to play for the first few days- :cry: - so when I get back, half of you will have fully maxed out perks and mastery buffs. Which will make my life harder. Not that I’m complaining- bring it on, butterfly- but I’d rather you had some epic emblems for me to be jealous of.