If you could bring any video game character to join the hunters, who and why?

Master Chief | Assault Class

Why?

• 1 ton killing machine

• Saved the human race multiple times

• Single-handedly destroyed a Halo ring

• Variety of armor abilites to choose from

• Has a shield

• Can easily adapt to any weapon

• In general, he’s a badass.

What map from a different game would fit perfectly into Evolve?

Support-

Why? Those stretchy powers will let him go toe to toe with any Monster, he can create shields for the Hunters, he can extend his arms and fling them along or pull them out of danger, he’s hilarious and he’s somewhat adorable.

Mario simply so that I could let him get smashed to pieces and eaten the horrible little gimp :+1:

Seth from Lost Oddyssey. Why? She’s badass and literally immortal, problem solved, next.

I will have to go with Predator just cus he has gadgets and great hunting skillz O.o

(He will also use other people’s speech to talk)

Captain Gabriel Angelos of the Blood Ravens, the God-Emperor’s most holy Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines! :smiley:

(40k is kind of awesome)

There was one kid I knew who was crazy about 40K. He was a strange child. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nova, from Starcraft 2!!! She would be Support, main weapon would be her sniper that wouldn’t leave weak points but do heavy damage. She could call a nuke down; which would be like an orbital, but it would be one big burst of explosive damage the monster would need to avoid all together if he didn’t want to take damage. A red dot appears on the ground though, as a preemptive notice. She can also cloak, and use infra-red goggles to see heat signatures close by.

Whenever I see that smiley, I always think it is drooling.

Better than the creepy one that stares into your soul- :smiley: - the psychotic one- :grinning: - and this unspeakable horror… :new_moon_with_face:

what
gdfgdffdg

I perfer all 3 of those.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: Okay then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh… Samus from metroid as my assult . That’ll be all

WE DONT NEED ANOTHER SUNNY!

Illidan, because why not?

We would never leave the dropship because he would keep insisting that we lacked preparations. That is why not!

Illidan would shred a Goliath in half and eat it. :stuck_out_tongue:

He will tell the Goliath, he is not prepared.
Illidan as support, because he has unlimited jetpack (flight).
Can summon demons.
Extremely powerful in the use of arcane magic.
Can see what others cannot, including Gobi.
He survived for 10 thousand years, he was banished into another realm, conquered the demon armies, and then imprisoned the last demon lord…

Good luck.

Sorry, is this guy “Indian” “Itallian” “Idally” or “Idle-Anne?”