Idea for Parnell

Okay, so what if I used Parnell, gave him the movement speed perk, had a friend play as Caira, found the elite wildlife with movement speed, and used super soldier? Ultimate Speed. Or do extra damage perk, have a friend shoot weakpoints, another use Cabot’s damage amplifier, find the elite perk, and also use super soldier? Sounds like a quick win

The Movement speed would be capped at Cairas speed boost speed as that is the fastest +Movement speed. It takes the highest value and doesn’t add.

Same with the Elite perk. They don’t stack. +35% damage is still nice, though.

If you have the speed perk and then obtain another perk the weaker one will be replaced :slight_smile:

Edit. Yeah this,I don’t have the knowledge to say it as good as that :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, Well then. There goes my idea

Does this mean super soldier would override the reload perk? Are you sure that the movement perk wouldn’t stack with either of the two movement speed boosts? How much faster does Caira’s speed boost go?

I want to say Caira is +50% Movement speed. But not too sure. That being said, they’ve said that nothing would stack, including reload perks.

That’s a good question. I was under the impression that it is simply character and wildlife perks that didn’t stack. Am I wrong about that?

Nothing stacks, whether it’s perks or skills. So having reload speed perk, or movement speed perk, would be marginally useful for Parnell.

Damage multipliers stack. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But yeah, I get what you mean. Just being a Trollflower.

I want to try out a whole team with Caira and Damage Resistance. You could clump up all you want!