I was hoping Gorgon would be revealed today

Man I thought that they would reveal the monster today since with jack they teased him on Instagram then the next day they rvealed him

1 Like

Nothing was promised or confirmed and many people were told NOT to get their hopes up, plus they might not have the same schedule either.

1 Like

Okay, someone stop me before I flip my shit.

##NO ONE SAID IT WAS COMING TODAY.

It was SPECULATED it would happen today and multiple forum-goers including myself said it MIGHT come today and that no one should get their hopes up because if it doesn’t then there’s no one to blame but yourself.

You’re ridiculous if you think you can blame them for not revealing it today.

9 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

We can’t really tell you to stop if you are still in the process in typing it…

(Thank you for editing that before I had to.)

3 Likes

######~sparingly using likes~

2 Likes

I should say "Further flipping shit"

We shouldn’t assume we’ll get anymore info until the next stream IF they say there will be a reveal/surprise.
The hype is REALLY killing me though TRS… like it hurts :cry:

2 Likes

Shall we euthanize today? So when the monster is revealed, we’ll use the Lazarus glove to bring you back? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unless it’s revealed in the next 30 seconds then he’s fucked.

1 Like

Nope

10char

Edited your title and topic.

Your title was edited as it provided no solid info on what the subject matter was.

Your topic was edited as Gorgon is an official Evolve monster, and this topic pertains to her.

Now then, they never said when they would reveal her. They did with Jack’s silhouette. All we know is that it’s sometime this month.

I thought we stressed this enough in our posts that nobody should get their hopes up. Like I knew this was gonna happen eventually.

1 Like

In my mind, it seems like they only teased it because of the Amazon leak.

2 Likes

Only a hand full of people playing this game and still they keep silent or say ‘soon’.

Sometimes I really think they have no idea how bad the situation is… :unamused:

1 Like

Then we’ll just revive you, kill you again, revive, kill, till it’s revealed. The brain damage will make no difference to you.

2 Likes

So harsh… I like it…!

@DracoKahn lately I see you bitching a lot mate… :confused: want a hug? I kinda have a rule against them but I feel like you might need one… What’s not ready isn’t ready. They don’t want too many D1 bugs and glitches that will ruin everyone’s fun (because we’re likely to see tons of Arachne in the first couple weeks). Then they have their schedule to go buy (which I believe 2K controls?)

3 Likes

Seriously? It goes on for 9 mins? I’m glad I checked XD