I need halp Techno-Wizards!

Please can someone atleast tell me what is going on!

My phone hasnt been charging for about 2-3 months because I maybe have gotten some water on it… but my phone charges just fine when its power’d off… it is a pain but im glad my phone still works. Recently (a few hours ago) my phone has been constantly telling me its charging even showing the charging icon(which it hasnt done ever since it got wet) but the problem is I dont even have the charger plug’d into my phone… what gives? Is this just wraith haunting my lyfe?

Please I need halp.

I’m not quite a ‘techno-wizard’ but will a Jedi do? :smile:
What phine do you have?

Your physical connection is more than likely short circuiting.

If it’s still under warranty you better RMA that sucker

1 Like

I have Galaxy Note 3.

1 Like

I already did with the other…

Try taking the battery out and holding down the power button for 30 seconds.

Do you know someone else with a galaxy note 3?

Maybe… but it depends… why do I need another phone?

You could try using their battery to see if yours is damaged. If theirs works in your phone (charges as it should) then you know it is your battery that is the problem and you could just get another battery. If it doesn’t work in your phone (still only charges when turned off) then you know it is something a little more serious. :smiley:

I know its not my battery I believe its actually my charging port that may be causing the problem but it probaly wont be able to be fixed unless its changed :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t really know a lot about phones, just what I’ve learned from personal experience and what google tells me. :smile:

I suppose it gives you an excuse to upgrade your phone. :wink:

Let us know how you get on or what you decide to do.

1 Like

“Burn its face off.” Hyde

1 Like
closed #12

This topic was automatically closed 23 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.