I know this is a big thing to ask but

If its able , I want to become a moderator on Evolve : Stage 2’s Steam Valve forums.

I swear on my own name , im not a troll nor just some dumbass who wants to mess around with the discussions. But I want to be able to shut down hate threads. Or redirect complains suggestions or general questions to main threads or pinned threads.

Because i want to delete or at least shut down threads like this :

I know there is some one else who does it but to be honest , I dont see him that very much.

But thats what i wanted to ask. If not its k

Then, we as playerbase should be grateful that we have this website, steam is notorious for those kind of threads, just don’t mind them and enjoy our game

Most people seem to be having a go at the op though. People allows seem to love things going badly.

I can agree to an extent that things like that should be removed when possible as it does put potential players off the game when they see things like this.

I feel… As if you should PM @THISaint or @SledgePainter on the matter as they are the steam moderators, however should a problem arise you can ask them to check threads out.

For now, if you feel like a thread needs a :lock: then PM the people TW tagged, but about being a Mod, the person who has the power for that is @Shaners, so you should have a chat with her :slight_smile:

I appreciate the support @Venomic211313 & @GrizzleMarine, however, most responses to his post were from the community banning together to shut him down.

This kind of thing is very healthy for a community.

As for lack of moderation concerns – I will check on those running it to see if they feel they need help. Sledge works on two forums so I feel she would know especially.

Thank you for your concerns! They are not falling on deaf ears. :heart:

I see this now, but unfortunately the link of the OP only takes me to the Steam forum page? Maybe I shut that post down already then? I’m not sure, do you recall the title of it?

I do try to manage the posts…anything getting too out of hand I try to eliminate, although players speaking their mind, even in a negative light about Evolve, is generally allowed as long as they are not breaking the forum rules.

But that said, I have to admit I’ve been spending a lot more time in-game than monitoring the forums there over this past weekend and with the new release of Deepest Dark, so I will be more proactive over there now. Overall though I feel that Steam has become a better place than it used to be and we haven’t had any major problems as of late other than general hacker call-outs and some salt.

still i am commonly on the steam forums , so i thought i can also help monitor.

I understand that people are allowed to express their opinoins, but i dont like discussions like that one that is dedicated to hating on the game.

But like i said , if you need help , im willing and if not , then its K too

Also im not a very tecnical person. (Although im studying IT) so i dont know how to PM or tag . Thats also why i asked.

Thank you . But like i said also to sledgepainter :

"I still am commonly on the steam forums , so i thought i can also help monitor.

I understand that people are allowed to express their opinoins, but i
dont like discussions like that one that is dedicated to hating on the
game.

But like i said , if you need help , im willing and if not , then its K too. "

Just noticed my profile Icon isnt showing.

######You really need to chill… just a tad…

IM HYPED!!! Everyone is playing Deepest Darkest while im stuck in school

Thank you again for your support! No one likes to see posts like that towards anything we love.

However, you wanting to remove a post like that isn’t good Moderator practice.

Just so you’re aware in the future.