I just passed my drivers permit test!

I just passed my permit test on my first try! I was only allowed to miss eight out of the forty-eight questions, and I only missed three! I was also given the ability to skip any three questions and mark them as answered correctly, and I only used one.

Remember when I got my permit?

We tied :DDD

Congrats!!

#Twinzies

10 Quirkly’s

Why… What idiot thought that was a good idea for a test to use one of the most deadly machines known to man?

No clue. But hey, at least I only skipped one. And even if I hadn’t skipped it and I had gotten it wrong I still would have only missed four of the eight questions you were allowed to miss.

The only person dumb enough to do that would be you

<— Game tester, not a politician… I don’t make rules, I break them in games :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to re-new mine so I could be insured to take the freaking hands on test… ffs.

I got 100% correct answers. Stupid easy stuff.

Most of it was stuff that common sense could already tell me with out studying.

Oh I almost forgot
We’re all gonna die

Just stay off of any road I’m on and you’ll be fine. :wink:

Good job @Rapterror!

Jeez… makes me realize that I got my permit 18 years ago. :sweat_smile: You probably weren’t born yet.

I wasn’t. I’m only 15 1/2 today exactly. :sweat_smile:

Do you have a car yet or do you use your parents?

My parents bought me a car about two years ago, and I’ve been doing a lot of modifications to it. It’s not technically street legal, so I’ll be using my dad’s truck for the license test.

It’s a black 1997 TJ Wrangler.

That is cool, Jeeps are fun.

Just be careful please! We make a lot of bad decisions while teenagers and jeeps aren’t the safest vehicles. I speak from experience.

Are ya serious? Here we have 40 questions and we are allowed to make 1 mistake.If we make 2 mistakes we’re off

I had to give 4 times to take it :stuck_out_tongue:

You look so familiar!

You’re on the west coast, right? Have you ever been to Fresno?