I just felt bad for playing Wraith

Wraith is by far my favorite monster but today I really did feel bad for playing her.

I had maxed decoy and supernova and tried using them together, just nova decoy. It was quite obvious I was decoying but that did not matter in the slightest. My decoy downed three hunters while on the edge of the supernova while I just watched, single tear in my eye as I swept in for a mercy kill on the last remaining hunter.

So, what I’m trying to convey here is does decoy really need to increase 75% dmg on upgrade? I feel it does more dmg than I do myself, with no risk. Think the hunters had 2, 1 and 1 strikes each but still. Against a non-laz team as wraith that is not too hard to do.

The moral of the story is, the decoy should be just that, a decoy. Not the easiest means of dps you have.

How? What? Where they grouped togheter with 0 hp each? Cos usaly my decos dont even start to attack. They yust warp forward and look at them stupidly. Usaly they work better without the supernova/decoy combo for me.

Nope, don’t go easy on them, because the minute you do, you’re going to run into that premade that will stomp your face

ya im not the biggest fan of the dmg output on decoy. it already does its job by making players waste skills.

[quote=“Everday, post:1, topic:34981, full:true”]The moral of the story is, the decoy should be just that, a decoy. Not the easiest means of dps you have.
[/quote]

Exactly. I still don’t understand why Decoy does damage. The point is to be decoy, not a minion. Decoy spam is one of the main complaints about Wraith right now.

I have yet to see my supernova’d decoy do anything but move around. I’ve tried to use it several times against large prey, even solo prey in an area, or of course hunters…and it does NOTHING for me, to the extent I don’t use that combo anymore. Maybe you got lucky @Everday.