I have Elite EMET i would like to suggest some minor tweaks

I got EMET elite skin and i have played a lot of games as him both vs good monsters and bad monsters nd with good team and bad team… TO me he feels exactly where he needs to be nothing more nothing less in terms of healing potential or fire power…

that being said there are some minor things taht will help make emet players less frustrating…

1. Need to re look at fire damage on buoy while emet is still holding it in hand, this causes the buoy to destruct as soon as he throws it in mid air ( happens when your holding buoy and meaty flames u in the face) u cant throw tht booey … u need to switch weapons and swithc back to rethrow (waste of hel burst time most crucial for his play )

2. Can you make buoy temporarily indestructible till it lands after that it can be destrowyed but while in mid air it should not die to lava sphere(AOE) or fire or acid ? will it skew the metrics too much ( i dont thinks so )

3. tone down the sounds of buoy and his replay canon please… its too loud I cant hear callouts from other hunters while they are making sound… replay canon sound doesnt match its fire power make it a bit subtle…

@GentlemanSquirl @Insane_521

------that being said his elite skin looks great-------